Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Big Bear Lake

11.29.13
In a word: Beautiful
Tac in a word: Moodiful
So we drove up during naptime on a Friday after baby Tac had a fever for about 40 hours. In retrospect I think he may have had an ear infection. I ended up singing "If you're happy and you know it..." for the second hour of the drive up the Mountain. We took the scenic less curvy route on the way home and he slept great for over 2 hrs :)
We also brought the dog (idiots).

I hope to go back with a group during the snowy season. Quaint mountain towns always look more beautiful with snow.

We stayed in a cute little one bedroom cabin near the tubbing site. Note to self: your child must be 2+ to participate.

The best times were had at the playground area behind the post office. You can get to the beach from the playground and there are about a million ducks there. I did not see any ski lifts...but I WILL, I WILL!

Here are pictures of Duck Master Tac
















No comments: